Form 3D Foundry specializes in sculptural fabrication and is a tightly-knit team of artists, craftsmen, designers and technicians merging traditional classical methods with digital fabrication tools and 3D printing. The Production Program Manager Assistant (PPMA) position provides a rare opportunity for a candidate interested in working alongside technicians and artisans with over 50+ combined years in foundry experience while facing and leading implementation of cutting edge technology and research around various disciplines.
The Production Program Manager Assistant (PPMA) will be involved in cutting edge additive manufacturing partnerships and technology research.
* Responsible for assisting the Process Engineer who is also the Production Program Manager of both project and program sectors in productivity cost, quality and safety.
* Can engage and take initiative.
* Develops and maintains partner and customer relationships to advance the company’s ability to engage with new technology.
* Creates and coordinates material and equipment schedules – has basic project management skills.
* Performs special projects and completes all other duties and general support for the organization.
* Knowledge of all Office Suites.
* Detail oriented with the ability to see short and long term for strategies and related actions associated with different micro and macro programs.
* Candidate should be able to embrace multiple conversations simultaneously with clients, vendors and partners.
* Should be self-driven and also a good communicator.
* Intrigued with the combination of technology, design and fine art.
* Follows through with directions, goals and never drops the ball.
*** ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelors in Engineering, Design, Architecture and/or any other Technical Background.
* Advocate and interest in Fine Arts, Architecture and Design.
* Some 3D modeling experience.
* Candidate is a maker and/or builder.
30hrs/week for the first 4 weeks
$16/hr to begin
No phone calls please. Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Cover letter should include dates applicant is available; what skills, abilities, and experiences the candidate brings to the position; and how the position relates to candidate’s long-term goals.
Applications will be received through Oct 10th, 2017.
2808 SE 9th Avenue Portland OR